- Went to Ricci Hall @Pok Fu Lum. Great sermon. It was about politics. It wasn't politics. The priest's sermon was about saving politics. It is good to have politics, and where there's people, there'll be politics, be it a family, church, office, or the very city we live in. No human being is perfect, we all have sinned before. It reminded me of how we shouldn't judge. I learnt not to judge through another way, another realisation, but a fact to me nonetheless. It was good to see Michael 哥哥, pretty much the only person I recognised. (Funny little side story: this must've happened when I was 2 yrs old, he was the first person who bought me 麥精維他奶, warm, in a glass bottle. This is actually my own memory... Apparently he's also the guy who gave me my first rose. Ha!).
- Lunch at 白玉蘭 @IFC. Beautiful plates... [photo ^^] Food was great - dim sum nom nom... comfortable environment, good service, very posh area but price was surprisingly affordable, not cheap, but for a place that class, not bad. @$110 (Auntie Flora [阿花] and family, Michael, Doris, Chan's)
- HKJC HV for a few hours... Pa and Ma went Wan Chai... It was great set up for me. Did some reading about making a cat-friendly practice. Also watched the movie New York, I love you. Was a good movie imo, not fantastic, but I enjoyed it anyhow. :)
- Dinner at Heichirou with 波王張, Auntie Pat and Auntie Winnie. Uber yummy dinner, 片皮鴨 was the feature definitely, but plenty of other yummy foods completed with dessert.
- Drove home. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment